Best Threads of 2012

Planter

Banned
Well, the year is almost over, did a search and did not see this done before, so maybe this will be the start of a new tradition here on SVTP.

Link the best threads that were started this year from each section.

Then the the 10 threads having the most mentions or (+65,000's) will get voted on.

After the vote, whoever created the thread that is voted the best of 2012 get's a free custom sig designed in photoshop by me. If anyone else wants to offer something, a prize, a discount on a part or whatever, feel free to chime in.

Have at it.

I will start, and I nominate

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/843317-baddest-fox-body-5.html from Pics & Videos Buffet

This thread has so much epic win in it. I can read and re-read it and I'm always crying tears.

:beer:

this will be fun!

Planter

Banned
if it's really one of the "best threads of 2012" :shrug: nominate it. personally I don't think it was all that great. but I'm biased.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm gonna vote the thread where ford_racer gets his avatar stolen...but I had nothing to do with it

:lol:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
My vote goes for the Cabella's and Macy's thread lol. The only two threads that I have actually benefited from opening.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
I second planter with the fox thread. It was so funny I couldn't be upset.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Man so much gold in these old threads... I'm gonna busy at work tomorrow

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
When was the Grant GT500 incident, this year or last year?... If it was last year, i'd say Planter's email thread was the best.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Im on my phone so I cant link it. Someone help me out. The granettelli k member thread was awesome! That one def sticks out in my mind

Users who are viewing this thread