Best Thing Ever. This guy wins the internet

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
oh.

my.

fn.

god.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1107178&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

best thing EVER. this is seriously the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Guess what I will be doing all next week?? Yup. You guessed it. After tweaking his designs a little to make it safer and acquiring a fire extinguisher to use as a tank, I'm gonna be roasting hordes of zombies and/or Communists. :burn: gives this guy a whole new meaning. i expect massive death from the posting of instructions on how to DIY.

enjoy.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
I saw that on SigForum earlier this week. It is indeed one of the most impressive/ignorant things I have ever seen. :D:D:D:D:D

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
DOHC32VMark8, do you actually plan on building one of those??

Lindsay Lohan digs flamethrowers, make a video. :D:D:D

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
animation3.gif

WHOOOAA, that thing is awesome!

PonyXpress

Burn baby burn!:burn:

I might use that sunday night instead of a cigarette lighter.:-D

Too bad that the next thing to burn will be his ass after the ATF finds out about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

03DOHC

Established Member
"Also, I'd be careful about using that around a neighborhood. I think the Police frown on homemade Military grade flamethrowers."

LOL!

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
quote:Richie came out of the closet to say:
Where were your parents while you could go out and burn the whole town down?

Flamethrower kid:Behind the cameras. Seriously. Either I'm very persuasive or my parents are very insane, I'm not sure which.

This is a future Darwin Familiy.
longjetstreet.jpg

Last edited:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Looks like a great way to get in serious trouble with the ATF. Although I haven't checked to see if it actually violates any federal codes, I'd be very surprised if it doesn't.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
lol who cares, hes not my problem, its just friggin funny. If he was my neighbor, maybe Id see it differently.

I love the Prudential Real Estate sign in the lower right hand corner of the pic I posted. I am not sure I would want to have that listing....... :D:D

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by KevinB120
lol who cares, hes not my problem, its just friggin funny. If he was my neighbor, maybe Id see it differently.

No wonder the neighbor's house is for sale?!??;-) :lol: :p

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
imagine looking out the window and seeing some crazy mother****er in the street shooting 20 foot flames... im damn near shit my pants and tape that asshole :rockon: :bowdown:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by LittleSalfromSH
imagine looking out the window and seeing some crazy mother****er in the street shooting 20 foot flames... im damn near shit my pants and tape that asshole :rockon: :bowdown:

ok, THATS f'n funny:lol: :lol: :lol:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
That's funnny, just imagine what you could do with that. You could carry one of those in the car and when ever a ricer drives by we could roast all his decals off his car. Kinda like shooting people with the paintball guns, except your using a huge flame 1000 degree flame, yep fun... I think I will make me one.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Where's that place again where you can obliterate your POS beater along with countless others? This would be a prime weapon of choice. :burn: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread