Best subrame connectors

Zacharyx

Established Member
I have driven similar cars on Roebeling road with the MM, UPR and Kenny Brown Matrix Systems the MM and UPR feel very similar and a little stiffer than the Matris brace. I believe this is because all the Kenny Brown stuff was made to work together ( Street cage compliments the matrix ect...ect...) though it could very well be that I had heard so much about them Matrix system and it did not blow me away like everyone made it seem like.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Search...

It all depends on how much you want to spend and what you are going to do with the car.

These guys make nice stuff too:

Chassis Stiffening FIT System 1994-2004 Mustang

This. Find the thread I started a few months ago. I did the research, and sans a through the floor system, the FIT is the best.

IMO:
Best: through the floor (custom or Griggs)
Better: Matrix, in this order: FIT, HANS, Kenny Brown
Minimum: MM FLSFC

The FIT is the best FOR ME because it allows me to not hack up the floor, they weigh less and cost less than the HANS, and offer slightly better performance than the KB without the install headaches.

cobracide

Established Member
This. Find the thread I started a few months ago. I did the research, and sans a through the floor system, the FIT is the best.

IMO:
Best: through the floor (custom or Griggs)
Better: Matrix, in this order: FIT, HANS, Kenny Brown
Minimum: MM FLSFC

The FIT is the best FOR ME because it allows me to not hack up the floor, they weigh less and cost less than the HANS, and offer slightly better performance than the KB without the install headaches.

Nice summary!

Users who are viewing this thread