Best Strip Club name!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
saw a fake one on a tv show (dont recall which one) called "Holes and Poles" :lol1:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The Pink Pussy Cat, was a memorable dive, totally nude and BYOB. The girls had no moral scruples either :D The place was either sold, and or closed and re-opened with another name in the last few years.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
TattleTales, Club Risque, Show and Tell!

hahaha show and smell.. had a ex that worked there. thats too funny

That place was disgusting... Although back in the day you could bring a keg in. BYOB places definately had the advantage. I remember a nasty place on RT 1 in langhorne called the Red Raven. We often went to Delilas Den and forget thename but it was off Route 1 near Neshaminy Mall

wildride02gt

Established Member
The Landing Strip(Austin, TX), The Gentlemans Club(Dallas, TX), Woody's(BFE, TX), Sam's Dollhouse(Kileen, TX), The Pink Palace

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I went to Myrtle Beach a couple years ago and saw place called Nuttin' Butt Horseplay. Definitely the catchiest name I've ever seen. I think it's better than the ones listed so far

Bottumz Up in Jacksonville, FL. Never been, but friends have gone. Funny name.

I went there once not too long ago. Right up the street from the police station. Definitely the ghettoist strip club I've ever seen.:xpl:

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Beavers in Amarillo, right by the airport.

You know what you're getting with a name like that :pepper:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Here in socal we have "STARS", "Barbary coast", and a simple one that I know I wont go to and its called "The gentlemans club".

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

Users who are viewing this thread