Best Stock Mustang GT 1/4 mile Time???

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
anyone know what the best time for a completely stock gt in the 1/4 mile is? Seems like I saw a 13.90 somewhere. I need backup too. I thought for sure they could clear 14.00, but someone is saying otherwise. I am not saying I am right, but I thought it could be done. If anyone has any way for proof, that would be cool too. Thanks guys!

-LEE-

Last edited:

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
Does anyone here have a video or a timeslip...not that the timeslip really links to the car, but it would help. What about a bullitt? 13.82 is supposedly the fastest one has gone on the imboc.com forums. I would think they would be slightly faster, but there are far more GT's on the road than bullitts, and are given more opportunity with odds. BTW, yes, I am talking about 99-04 GT's as to compare to the Bullitt mustang. A video would be sweet! My computer won't let me watch streetfire right now.

TEAL 93 SVT

Established Member
I did a 13.99 at 101.2 Car was bone stock and was on a good day right after prep on stock tires, I also had very little track time then.
My car was a factory freek though, it would pull on a friends that had TB CAI and mass air meter from a roll.

240_Bullitt

Ford Tech
Established Member
leedog_81 said:
Does anyone here have a video or a timeslip...not that the timeslip really links to the car, but it would help. What about a bullitt? 13.82 is supposedly the fastest one has gone on the imboc.com forums. I would think they would be slightly faster, but there are far more GT's on the road than bullitts, and are given more opportunity with odds. BTW, yes, I am talking about 99-04 GT's as to compare to the Bullitt mustang. A video would be sweet! My computer won't let me watch streetfire right now.

ive gone 13.82 @ 101 in my bullitt and i know im not the fastest stock over there...JB Vobra did 13.30 @102 with drag radials and a k&n Filter...stock other wise. 5.0 mustangs went 13.59 @ 102 stock in a bullitt. theres a decent amount that are in the 13.70-13.90 range over there stock :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread