Best Stock Clutch Replacement

5.0 trader

Established Member
I am looking to replace my clutch it had a stage 3 puck clutch in it . It was way to hard for my wife to drive. I am looking for a clutch that has a soft feel to it so she can drive it. It already has an aftermarket clutch quaderant and now running a totally stock motor with zero miles not looking to add anymore power to it. Just want an everyday driver clutch that is easy to operate any suggestions?

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a 3k mile OEM clutch I'll sell you! PM for details

DarrenWS6

Established Member
Stock clutch firmness question.

I would like to bump this thread.

Is the Terminator stock clutch a decent clutch anyone can use? I test drove a modified Mach 1 a local dealership took in last summer and I am sure it had a higher stage clutch in it. It took some good effort to move it, a real knee buster pretty much in stop and go traffic. I would hate to have a clutch like that and I am looking for a Terminator with a hopefully stock clutch for the intent of occasional stop & go driving. Not exactly DD, but it needs to be suitable to be one. A cinder block for a clutch won't cut it. I DD a 5spd Cavalier and the clutch needs no effort, and I expect a heavier feeling clutch in a Terminator but I don't want it strong.

Just looking for comments on the ease of use with a stock clutch.

Oh, and a picture of that Mach 1 for attention. I love Azure Blue!

10169285_711205945569655_8521548975863481895_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread