Best springs for my application?

DitchTehFish

Established Member
I'm going to order 18x9 18x10 chrome Saleens, 265/35 (F), 285/35(R). I would like to lower the car, not slam it over the tires, but not a big gap. Also, these springs would be used for daily driving, so the closest to "stock ride" possible. Which springs do you all recommend? Thanks. :beer:

optx002

Established Member
hey ditch, i live in hollywood. i have a set of kb springs to put on. if you dont mind, would you mind if i come and watch/help you do yours? i would like to do a set and see how long it takes and just get the experience and do mine. if we do it quick enough, maybe we can do both at the same time.

DitchTehFish

Established Member
optx002 said:
hey ditch, i live in hollywood. i have a set of kb springs to put on. if you dont mind, would you mind if i come and watch/help you do yours? i would like to do a set and see how long it takes and just get the experience and do mine. if we do it quick enough, maybe we can do both at the same time.
Honestly, I'm not mechanically inclined at all, I wouldn't feel comfortable even attempting to install springs. Plus, I know a guy who will install them for a good price. Good luck if you give it a try. :beer: Just curious, where did you buy yours from and how much?

Hye

Established Member
Hey Fish lemme know who's installing your springs, I'm thinking about picking up a used set of H&R's (race) but don't wanna get the shaft on the install price....

seems like this is a mod where the labor costs just as much, if not more, than the dang springs themselves....

Users who are viewing this thread