Best shop in arizona

96whitecobra

Established Member
I was just wondering where to take my cobra I want to get some work done i.e. suspension, xpipes, clutch/flywheel and a tune. I was planning on going to amp but i have not heard too many good thing about that place. I just want to go to a good shop that is going to get it right the first time.... Has anyone delt with Stage 3 Motorsports? Thank you

68gtscode

Established Member
Hello, I moved to CA from Phoenix around three years ago, but unfortunately the best shop around at that time has since closed down... that shop was named SVC Motorsports, and they were located right near the Scottsdale Airport. I heard on a previous thread on this formum (a year or so ago) that Rob, the main tuner there, may still be around working on cars, but I'm not sure if this is the case or how to reach him.

I never took my car to any other place, although I did check out AMP beforehand... I don't want to speak negatively about them because I never actually had them work on my car, but I chose not to after meeting them in person. I know PSR is a big shop down there too, but don't know much about them. Maybe others can provide more input.

Matt

NokTURN4L

Established Member
I find it wierd that Amp gets somewhat of a bad rep. I have stopped by a few times, and they have taken the time(after hours i might add) to give me all the help I need. IMO they have a small tolerance for BS. That may be some ppls trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread