Best service shops in San Diego that won't rape me and take all my monies?

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
So long story short, windows quit working, replaced the switch control and still nothing. No blown fuses and don't see any loose wires. The switch itself is still getting power but does nothing. Anybody know a good electrical shop in the SD area that can take a quick look-see and won't charge out the ass? Or is there anybody in the San Diego area that is down to take a look at it with me in exchange for some beers, pizza and a quick handie behind the AM/PM?

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'd be willing to check it out, but I'm pretty busy until after Knotts. You can give Woodside Automotive a call. Pierre is a friend.

T56LS102

Established Member
Dang, too bad you're not in the Los Angeles area, Enrique Auto Electric in Montebello is really good, and hes cheap, I've used him for the last 10 years. If you don't mind making the drive hes the guy to use.

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
I heard nothing but great stuff about Pierre since I moved out here in '09. Looks like I'm gonna have to make a ride out there tomorrow. Thanks guys.

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
I got a shop in the Kearny mesa area. Bring her on through. I'll charge a few gallons of gas that is all!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Users who are viewing this thread