Best S281 Spoiler?

mikesyellocobra

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a repro S281 spoiler, due to my Saleen one fitting like garbage. I've seen good and bad things about Kaenen and SCF. I'm leaning towards the SCF one for now because the prices are comprable, and I can run just the carbon fiber trim for now.

Any reviews would be great!

crazycarlo

Established Member
I dunno what you've heard bad about Kaenan but I've been on here since 05 and I've never heard anything bad about their S-281 spoiler except that before you could buy them from AM the company could be hard to get ahold of. Mine fit perfectly. I dunno how much the CF one is but I can guarantee the Kaenan one is awesome.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
People have had trouble getting their orders from SCF over the years, sometimes waiting months. They've had poor experiences reaching them and with their customer service as well. And then you hear about people who have no trouble. It seems to be real hit or miss with SCF.

Kaenen has always been awesome, though. The fit is perfect. They're sometimes hard to get from American Muscle because it seems like they're often sold out but you can contact the company direct to get one. Kaenen is who I would purchase a spoiler through.

yellow98stang

Established Member
I first got an authentic saleen but ended up replacing it with the Kaenen. Not sure what you have heard negative about the Kaenen, but it fit perfectly...

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
had the carbon fiber from special carbon and no issues at all. friend got the regular glass one from them, same thing. no issues. much cheaper to buy also.

BOTTLEFED5

booost+spray= me
Established Member
Don't hesitate just buy a Kaenen and save yourself any headaches it fits perfectly out of the box and requires minimum prep work for paint

Users who are viewing this thread