Best remote tuner?

whyxitx

Established Member
Hey guys I'm looking for someone to remotely tune my cobra until I put the vortech on and get it dynod. Im Looking for recommendations on who to get I'm contact with for tuning out my imrcs sai and egr and possibly squeezing out a couple more horses.

cbrown9064

Established Member
You can get a SCT or QH and do this yourself. There isn't any more HP to gain unless you want to bump up the timing, and I wouldn't.

If you are not interested in learning and doing it yourself, contact Willie Lynch at Dirty Dirty Racing.

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
Just for informational purposed I had Kurgan tune my car here in IL while he was out in Georgia. Car has been running flawlessly for the past 3 years making 500RWHP.

Cumbersome101

Established Member
Go to corral and pm decipha. He does a really good job. If u want to u can pm me your phone number and I'll send it over to him..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whyxitx

Established Member
Go to corral and pm decipha. He does a really good job. If u want to u can pm me your phone number and I'll send it over to him..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will keep this in mind when I get my tuner that works.. First intune arrived DOA.

What's he run price range for a n/a tune? I know it'll be different for all cars but I'm looking for a ballpark.

Cobraonr

Established Member
Stay away from BAMA, I've had nothing but problems with them..

What's the issue with Bama tuners? I just bought a new iTSX for my 98 4v. I'm installing JLT CAI, BBK LT and o/r H. I have had good success with SCT's but now I have doubt with Bama, and I never liked that name!?! I can still return it??

IA-SteveB

Established Member
It would be nice to know why you say they are garbage. That's like giving a product on Amazon a 1 star review and not leaving a comment.

Users who are viewing this thread