Best racing sim for xbox ?

Tylerc

Established Member
Any ideas? really like games like the old school nfs underground 2 were there was a ton of tuning options. Pretty much want a game like gran turismo just for xbox.

Tylerc

Established Member
thanks guys i was thinking that it would be Forza 3 but all the developers make their games out to be way better than they are. Ill just pick up Forza 3 and play till the new one comes out if i enjoy it.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
FWIW, I bought it the day it came out, and I still consistently play it at least 5 hours a week. There's almost an endless combination of cars you can build and it's very addictive.

<3
5756565868_7ca772b8f7_z.jpg

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
I've been enjoying NFS Shift 2. The good thing about the up-coming Forza 4 is you will be able to transfer all of you customized cars from F3.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the best straight up driving/racing sims are 'race pro' and 'F1 2010', but they are both very buggy. the best racing sim game is, hands down 'forza 3'. with all the info coming out, it sounds like 'forza 4' will be the best console sim out there, including the realm of physics.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Seriously? Where did you read that? I've been slacking apparently.

He's incorrect. There is a transfer type tool, but it's not a straight transfer. Forza 4 will give you credits and some gift cars based on the amount and type of cars and the amount of credits you have in Forza 3.

Users who are viewing this thread