Best Price on Michelin PSS

lngebrown

Established Member
I really want to put new tires on my Shelby especially after all I have read on what a great tire the PSS seems to be. My question is the best pricing. Mounted and balanced locally is $369 each, how does that sound?. Thanks

NametoShowOther

Established Member
You can check tire rack and discount tire online. Local discount was cheapest and not that different in price of what u r saying

Ky GT500

Established Member
At that price, you are about $300 cheaper than what I was quoted. Although I priced out 275 fronts and 295 rear, could be the difference.

phil123

Established Member
I think my four were about $1700 including good old California sales tax of 9% almost a year ago. $369 out the door sounds pretty good.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Discount tire just beat tirerack's price on a set of four by ~80.00

I'd call them first, as they do not charge shipping like Tire Rack does. Tell them you want "rack's" pricing with free shipping. It's a done deal.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Discount tire just beat tirerack's price on a set of four by ~80.00

I'd call them first, as they do not charge shipping like Tire Rack does. Tell them you want "rack's" pricing with free shipping. It's a done deal.

Then you still need to find local mounting, I've found the local guys here will basically match that price out the door same as if I bought online and brought to them for mounting, so I usually just do it local now.
MPSS is totally worth the money.
-J
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread