Best Price on Borla & FIPK's

BCPD199

Established Member
Just to give a heads up. Everybody knew I wasn't happy with missing out on ninosport's one day special on the Borla exhaust. I spoke to John at SoCal Moptorsports and he stepped up to the plate with a great price. He also has the FIPK's in stock too. You can call John @ 714-724-7978 or their website is www.socalmotorsports.com . Tell him Jim said to call and mention SVTperformance.com. He was great to deal with!

Last edited:

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
what was the price for the FIPK? I got one I am waiting on from A-J USA (on backorder) for $169 with free shipping.

BCPD199

Established Member
Dave, give John a call and mention this site. I only bought the Borla because I already had an Amazon CAI installed.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Just e-mail them for the price of the stingers for 03 Cobra. Will post if it's a good deal.

s/c'd-N-socal.

Established Member
:burn: I have seen socal motorsports name advertised here locally in so cal. but has anyone actually done business with them? do they have the borla in stock? will it void my warrantee?i pick my cobra up this friday!!!! the count down has already started.

any info. would be great!!

amy

davidmax

Established Member
I would love to know there pricing,would someone PM me so I can keep my prices even lower.I will loose money and beat anyones price,Dave Smilovic

PDubs

Established Member
Originally posted by davidmax
I would love to know there pricing,would someone PM me so I can keep my prices even lower.I will loose money and beat anyones price,Dave Smilovic

Now THAT'S service! :rockon:

s/c'd-N-socal.

Established Member
:??: hello,

is there a reason people don't put pricing in the forum????just wondering???i just checked out xtrememotorsports website and dave s says they have good pricing, but I must be looking in the wrong place cuz that seems kinda high. does he offer discounts or something?

talk to whoever soon,

amy

Last edited:

71stang99

Established Member
I bought into the Xtreme deal as well after reading a posting from the vendor that suggested the best deal, however as I posted in another thread the deal was exactly the same as if I would have ordered from Maxumum Motorsports only the shipping would have been direct instead of passing through Arizona. Also the salesman I talked with wasnt the most knowlegable but did call back to clarify spring rates. If the the FIPK is a good deal I will give them a shot to replace my Densecharger.

s/c'd-N-socal.

Established Member
:rockon: does anyone know the difference between the different borla exhaust systems? sorry, i am going from a 99 chevy cavalier to this cobra??? why is one so much more expensive than the other? i have already emailed john, like jim earlier in this thread had mentioned. i will let you know what he says about both. what kind of HP gains should i expect if i bought both the borla stingers and k&n intake. are they easy to install????expensive to install????

talk to you all soon, this is cool that people actually reply to these things.:rolling:
amy

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by s/c'd-N-socal.
:rockon: does anyone know the difference between the different borla exhaust systems? sorry, i am going from a 99 chevy cavalier to this cobra??? why is one so much more expensive than the other? i have already emailed john, like jim earlier in this thread had mentioned. i will let you know what he says about both. what kind of HP gains should i expect if i bought both the borla stingers and k&n intake. are they easy to install????expensive to install????

talk to you all soon, this is cool that people actually reply to these things.:rolling:
amy

with the stingers and the k&n you will see an easy 30 at the wheels.

BCPD199

Established Member
John at SoCal told me that Borla has a policy on the minimum price that he can advertise. Call him and mention this forum for his best price. He also has them in stock.

s/c'd-N-socal.

Established Member
wish me luck!!!!

i am going to pick up my cobra from the dealership at 5pst. woohoo!!!!!

it looks like i will be buying the borla stingers and fipk kit since everyone has spoken so highly of them. socalmotorsports has given me the best combined price so far. can anyone else beat it?

talk to you soon,

amy

s/c'd-N-socal.

Established Member
:thumbsup: hey all,
i got it!!!!! just got in and the heart is still pumping....now that this is in the garage. lets talk mods. any ideas? i already have the K&N fipk kit and borla stingers in mind. any other suggestions???i have been hearing a lot of talk about people beating pricing on stuff. my hubby is jealous!!!!:cuss: i need to get these two as cheap as possible otherwise he'll say no....

talk to you all soon,

amy

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by s/c'd-N-socal.
:thumbsup: hey all,
i got it!!!!! just got in and the heart is still pumping....now that this is in the garage. lets talk mods. any ideas? i already have the K&N fipk kit and borla stingers in mind. any other suggestions???i have been hearing a lot of talk about people beating pricing on stuff. my hubby is jealous!!!!:cuss: i need to get these two as cheap as possible otherwise he'll say no....

talk to you all soon,

amy

Congrats!

I say stingers! I've been looking for the best price as well so here is a bump for ya.

BCPD199

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by davidmax
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave, no offense; but I E-Mailed you asking if you could beat another vendor's price and your response back was you don't compete against whores that sell at cost.

As for 04MystiCobra, you did get a great deal from ninosport; but he was unwilling or unable to extend that deal to that many people. I think he had that price for a day or two and only a couple of sets in stock at that price. I'm hoping now that he's an SVTperformance advertiser, more of us will be able to take advantage of his special deals, not just 3 or 4 of us.

John at SoCal had them in stock, great pricing and said he would extend dicounts to members of this forum. What more can you ask for?

None of this is meant to be a flame against ninosport or Dave at Xtreme. 04MystiCobra got a great deal and quick shipping from ninosport and I'v never heard anything bad about Xtreme.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread