best price/new wheel pics

Justntym

She likes my snake!
Established Member
Guys,
I am finally going order the 03/04 cobra clutch kit or the SPEC Stage 1 Clutch with SPEC Flywheel! Any recommendations on who is a trust worthly vendor? Also I just took some new pics of my car (with my new wheels)! Hope you enjoy. I sold my 19' Racing Hart wheels for the 18' ruff racing (they are alot lighter! I

Last edited:

slick4_6

Established Member
AmericanMuscle.com formally known as MustangTuning is where I got my spec 2 with free shipping. You can get a spec1 shipped for $217. I would deffinantly get a spec over an 03 stock clutch. I love the pedal feel of mine and alot of people complain about the stock 03 clutch feeling alot heavier than a stock 99-01 clutch.

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Sweet rims bro - congrats :thumbsup:
It was actually your pics that made me decide to get off my butt and order the same (except I got the chrome ones).

Here's another vote for the spec clutches... I got the stage II - very grippy, but with a very light petal :-D

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
^I think the admin removed the pic

Also I'm going dual friction next time, try searching.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
I bought my dual friction from Summit they had the lowest price on it that i came across. I paid $320 shipped. I have seen it for over $400 before shipping. I've also heard good things about the spec. Whichever you get I'm sure you will like.

Users who are viewing this thread