Best place to get LTs??

NotSoStockMach

Established Member
I think my next mod will be Long tubes. Where is a good place to get affordable ones? Im looking for some that are on the cheaper end. Would it be a bad idea to get some that are on the lower end as far as price? Any input helps. thanks

04torchred

Established Member
Call D'Agostino Racing or Lethal performance and get a set of Mac Long Tube headers in the 1-5/8 primary diameter. Good performance, you can take the tranny out and they are only a bit over $420 if I remember right when I bought mine.

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
If you are wanting affordable ones, then I guess SLP long tubes aren't the ones for you. From www.rpmoutlet.com just the headers are $854 and then the X-pipe is $299 with cats. If you want quality then I suggest SLP's. Not one problem and I'm pretty sure you can still drop the tranny. And the piping is 1-3/4 primary diameter.

1slo32v

Established Member
lethal performance FTW.....and taking the trans out with MAC longtubes is no fun but it is possible......if you plan on goin with macs you should invest in a tubular k-member as it eases install of the headers as well as removing a header if you ever have to pull the trans. just my .02

1slo32v

Established Member
lethal performance FTW.....and taking the trans out with MAC longtubes is no fun but it is possible......if you plan on goin with macs you should invest in a tubular k-member as it eases install of the headers as well as removing a header if you ever have to pull the trans. just my .02

NotSoStockMach

Established Member
Lightning&Mach1 said:
If you are wanting affordable ones, then I guess SLP long tubes aren't the ones for you. From www.rpmoutlet.com just the headers are $854 and then the X-pipe is $299 with cats. If you want quality then I suggest SLP's. Not one problem and I'm pretty sure you can still drop the tranny. And the piping is 1-3/4 primary diameter.
LOL, did you even read what i wrote? thanks i guess....:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread