Best place to get a Kenne Bell.

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
Ok guys heres the run down.

I am now thinking of doing the KB even though I swore I wouldn't. I wasn't going to buy something that needed to be fixed (oil spray), but oh well.

Where are you guys getting them from and who has the fastest shipping. I am needing this fairly quick. I am leaving for about 12months in about 1 month.

I am wanting to get this done before I leave. Also are the prices still all the same or do some dealers have better prices now?

Thanks for the information and if you have info that you don't want public just pm me.

Thanks again---
Nick, i am always sleeping on the couch b/c of my car, Morgan

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Talk to Don at Modular Madness. He's a KB dealer and a good person to do business with.

He's one of the Good Guys.

Dana

Poor Todd

Established Member
Originally posted by Dana
Talk to Don at Modular Madness. He's a KB dealer and a good person to do business with.

He's one of the Good Guys.

Dana

I would second that recommendation. Don and crew at Modular Madness are great to work with and are always very helpful.

Todd

umustdv8

Established Member
Modular Madness guys are ok in my book. Ordered more stuff from them last week.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Nitrous Pete 1-856-697-5254 put the KB setup on our Family 03 Cobra convertible and all has been awesome for the last 3 months or so.

My 03 Cobra that Daryl from Florida has now is getting a KB installed on her by Nitrous Pete also. He is real busy now...but he will do the best he can for you. I am sure Mod Madness is great too !
Just had to chime in for a friend of mine...thats all.
Pete installed and just sold numerous KB's for quite some time now.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
I dont believe any vendors carry them in stock...I am not quite sure though...I think i read that all supporting vendors just place the orders and then send them out to K.B. in which they send it to you. Also the prices are fixed on the blowers...K.B. has strict rules on that.

Though I would expect 2 weeks for the black version and another week or so longer for the polished version.

Of course if you need it asap, i'm sure they can have one for you.

Users who are viewing this thread