Best Place to Buy Kenne Bell?

monk3619

Established Member
I'm looking for a good place to buy a Kenne Bell kit for my 05 3v. Specifically, the complete Stage 2 2.6L kit. I figured svt perf might know better than other sites, cause KBs are so common for cobra upgrades. Any direction would be great.

Matt

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member
Are you looking for a place just to buy the blower..or the best place to BUY through to install and tune it.

CDR Stang

SCT PRP Tuned Whiner
Established Member
I'm looking for a good place to buy a Kenne Bell kit for my 05 3v. Specifically, the complete Stage 2 2.6L kit. I figured svt perf might know better than other sites, cause KBs are so common for cobra upgrades. Any direction would be great.

Matt
If you're looking for a new kit, I would locate a reputable shop/tuner(s) in your area and discuss the options of purchasing/install/tuning with them. Or call KB, they will be happy to help you. :)

monk3619

Established Member
I'm just looking for the kit, and there's really not a shop anywhere close to me... closest one is about 1.5 to 2 hours away. I could do the install myself, that probably would not be a problem. I would just need kb's canned tune to get me by until I could get it dynoed.

I'll probably get the 8 rib and an 8 rib conversion from lethal performance if I can. I really don't want to have the same belt slip issues that I did with my old procharged v6.

Users who are viewing this thread