Best place and price to buy 03-04 cobra door mirrors?

VtekII

Established Member
300 bux a peice is rediculous... i wanted 03 mirrors so i bought an 04, hahaha.

you can try going through salvage yards to find them, too. they usually go for about 300 to 350 for the pair. also alot of people dont know that the 40th anniversary cars have them too. theyre all marroon, im pretty sure they came on the v6's and the gts.

99cobra302

Established Member

you can try going through salvage yards to find them, too. they usually go for about 300 to 350 for the pair. also alot of people dont know that the 40th anniversary cars have them too. theyre all marroon, im pretty sure they came on the v6's and the gts.

they did not come on the v6 or the gt's. i had a 2004 GT that had the same crappy mirrors as the rest of the 99-04 mustangs

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Used on any of the bigger Stang forums or ebay. They seem to go for about $250ish a pair if you hunt around. A couple years ago, you could buy the driver's side one for $40 all day long on ebay. I got one of those and bought a passenger side off a wrecked car for $70. Much more reasonable back then.

VtekII

Established Member
they did not come on the v6 or the gt's. i had a 2004 GT that had the same crappy mirrors as the rest of the 99-04 mustangs

yes they did, i dont know the specific name of the "special" edition... theyre all maroon with a goldish set of stripes. ive seen dozens of them with the mirrors.

im not saying the regular 40th an. cars it is a special group of them. ive seen both v6s and gts with them. and i know the people that own them didnt put them on there.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
They made the anniversary car in white with gold stripes too. I've seen a handful of those floating around. I always notice the mirrors.

wma8706

Established Member

It is ridiculous... considering paying 250-300 bux then having to paint it and install.

Users who are viewing this thread