Best No Drill Front License Bracket for '13 Shelby

SVTKen

Established Member
Who makes the best "no drill" front license bracket for the Shelby? Is there a vendor on this forum? How much should I expect to have to spend? I couldn't find anything after searching.

I don't want the dealer to drill my front bumper and want to get the bracket in advance before my car is delivered. I also plan to leave it on all the time and I want one that is sturdy and won't flap around and flex at high speeds. It has to be solid and well built and have rubber to protect the bumper every place where it may come in contact with it.

If you guys have pics of your brackets, please post them.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member

cobra23

Established Member
Great Bracket

I installed one of Craig's brackets because I did not want holes in my bumper. It went on in five minutes and works great. You would never know it is not a permanent install. Two thumbs up.

SVTKen

Established Member
Is there a discount code on Craig's bracket for forum members here? Or could I call him and mention I found his info on svtperformance? I found thw website and may call him on Monday.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
You will be happy with the CCM bracket, I have it on my car and it works good. If you check that link in post #3 the pic of my car is there on page 4 post #86. I also added a plate frame which you can see on post #92.

PM Craig, he should have no problems getting you a discount on the bracket since you are on the MB.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread