best look for the termi?

Best color....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.T.5.4L03cobra

Established Member
I get to be unique and say silver because thats on my car and no one has posted about it yet. I like how it almost looks like raw aluminum on a clear day or the different colors it grabs through out the day as the sunlight changes. That said, i would have really liked to get mystic chrome, dsg, or black, but it wasn't in the cards. CO or Yellow are great for getting attention, i try and avoid too much from the cops though, my exhaust is loud enough already. All colors are great on this car because of the body lines. Can't really go wrong.

T.T.5.4L03cobra

Established Member
Oh, i left out the sonic blue and oxford white crowd, sorry guys, great colors as well, even the red shades aren't, but i've never been much for red, i prefer the darker of the two though. Like one person already pointed out, everyone has a different preference, the good thing is that "termi's" have good body lines, so almost any color looks great.

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
i am pertinent to mineral grey; however, any color termi is fine by me.. if i got another and kept it sc'ed i'd go black.. if i did a turbo kit i'd go sonic blue.. don't ask why, i just would!
of course i LOVE torch red, comp orange.. aw hell, i love'em all..

Users who are viewing this thread