best look for the termi?

Best color....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Termi is best in black in my opinion. Other colors are kewl but nothing looks better then a clean black terminator.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
DSG - aka under the radar!

I like them all, but the mysterious, elusive and understated effect DSG creates is just too cool, as opposed to in your face color.

All my other Mustang friends like Comp Orange #1 then Screamin Yellow.

Some day I would like to put light pearl translucent flames on mine, of course after it has 600 hp... pipe dream.

SVT04

Established Member
Again, I repeat...when will you idiots learn...there is no such thing as a "Termi" :fm:

03SonicBlur

Established Member
SVT04, i dont call it that, it was just short for terminator, so stop bein a dick about it and move on with life, its not goin to kill no one and nobody else was complaning about it either......

Last edited:

SVT04

Established Member
2oo4c0bra said:
SVT04, i dont call it that, it was just short for terminator, so stop bein a dick about it and move on with life, its not goin to kill no one and nobody else was complaning about it either......

That's the whole point. It is NOT short for Terminator, and if you were to search you would find I'm not the only one who has commented on this. It just sounds way too gay to be an acceptable description of our cars. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread