BEST kill of the Year for me..

Fastford

Established Member
Ok I was minding my own business 70 mph in 6th, When this High Dollar$$$$$$$ Black Turbo Carrera 4 rolls up on my side. Well before I know it he hits it. I said " oh thats how your going to do me" I throw the vert into 3rd and its on. Well the last time I looked in my REAR mirror I threw it into 6th. My speedo was on _60 and he was nowere but a spec.... in the rearview mirror. This car is unbelivable from a 70mph roll

Now I bet he throught he was going to beat up on a convertiable mustang:bash: He was tought a valuable lesson.

What can I say The KB is AWSOME:coolman:

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
Was a stock Busa too slow for you:dw: , 219 hp, crazy focker:thumbsup: My friends stock R1 scared the hell outta me with that much power on 2 wheels, I don't know how the heck some people drive those turbo Busa's and everything lol.

Why do your numbers seem so low for a KB equiped car, you didn't want to run higher boost or...? Nice run though, I can't wait for my friend to get his KB on his full bolt on 03', should pull like a mutha from a roll or stop.

jayello

Established Member
Where at in St. Louis did this take place? There is a guy in the apartment building I live with that exact car. Did you notice what the plates said at all? I'll have to check and see if its him.

Fastford

Established Member
This took place on hwy 370. I didnt notice the plate. just was a MO. tag. I wasnt able to see the place from the 20 car lenghts I was in front of him by:lol:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
HEH. A (non-turbo) 911 challenging an '03 SVT is bad judgement... but challenging a KB '03 is just bad luck :) Good kill!

FWIW, 911s are my favorite snack as well. The look on their face when they lose to a big 4-door is priceless.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Great kill :thumbsup: it sounds like you have quite the garage :burnout:

MedVader

Established Member
Originally posted by treynor
HEH. A (non-turbo) 911 challenging an '03 SVT is bad judgement... but challenging a KB '03 is just bad luck :) Good kill!

FWIW, 911s are my favorite snack as well. The look on their face when they lose to a big 4-door is priceless.

Keep the kill stories coming buddy. That big ol Benz is the best story on the net.

Get someone to ride shotgun and video some of this stuff.

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by Fastford
This took place on hwy 370. I didnt notice the plate. just was a MO. tag. I wasnt able to see the place from the 20 car lenghts I was in front of him by:lol:

:thumbsup:

Hehehe 370 is where most of my high speed beatdowns have occured also for some reason. :shrug: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread