Best Installer/Tuner for Whipple and supporting mods

Surubasi

Established Member
I need to get everyones opinion on who would be the best installer/tuner for everything I need for a Whipple.

I'm talking EVERYTHING

I don't want to spend the time wondering if I did it the right way...so no expense spared, no parts left to upgrade...looking for 600 HP on pump gas

I need someone to nominate a shop who can get this done COMPLETELY in three days time maximum for the install of everthing...I want to pull up, drop of the car and come back three days later and have a fully running whippled car

My suspension will be finished in about two weeks, full Griggs GR40 including solid axle conversion.

I would also like to know your individual opinions for what supporting mods I should put on to make it an absolutely complete job.

Things such as:

What clutch
What cooling mods
Whatever you can think of that you would do to fully complete the install in one fell swoop, minus long tube headers, which may come later.

The only thing I am unwilling to modify is the stock block in any way...no head work and no cams

So pretend you're spending my money and list everything you'd do to your car and list a reputable shop anywhere in the country to drop it off and have it done...The most popular votes will be entertained and the one I choose will get my business in mid to late August

Thanks,
Dave

fearthesnake

Established Member
My vote is in my sig...

Dropped it off and Rick did everything. All I had to do is just pick it up and been :D ever since.

Being in Va. you're easily anywhere from 6-8 hrs away drive depending on your location.

Check out ATS home site for Rick's qualifications, over 30 yrs experience in Mustangs. He knows his stuff.

Good luck with your endeavor. Boy are you going to be in for a treat with the end product!!! :-D

Surubasi

Established Member
They were one of the ones i was considering...

I"ll give them a ring tomorrow

Thanks,
Dave

fr03cobra

Established Member
I have a SPEC 3+ clutch,26 spline input shaft,and LDC head cooling mod

or you could go RAM, or dfx for the clutch. you will need a new flywheel aluim. or steel.

Last edited:

Surubasi

Established Member
Thanks for those suggestions guys!

Keep em up!

would you guys suggest a radiator?

what else?

Dave

GodStang

Established Member
Rick or talk one of the cheaters into doing it. Shit depending when you do it I will do it.

Last edited:

Surubasi

Established Member
I want a professional to do it and have it done quickly and tuned at the same place...but thanks godbee

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread