Best forged rotating assembly kit?

RicerEater2012

Thread Destroyer
Established Member
who has it? mmr (modular motor racing), livernois, excessive motorsports etc? who has a good kit balanced or unbalanced (it can always be balanced by my shop) im just looking ahead and im tired of researching and getting mixed answers. im just looking for the rotating assembly not a shortblock. thanks.

RicerEater2012

Thread Destroyer
Established Member
okay thanks man. i've heard it's kind of a hit and miss thing with them, but their rotating assembly should be just fine, bc i've heard their problems come from when their shortblocking.

twistedneck

Established Member
I would order one from L&M if you can spend extra $. Oliver Rods, Diamond Pistons, that stuff is right out of a Koenigsegg.

JPC is next up, only because its more niche than MMR.

MMR is a given $ for $ they are super good. Manley Rods and Pistons are hard to beat.

Also check out the Livernois, they resemble the MMR except with Diamond pistons.

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Our Rotating kits use the highest quality components available. We actually use a Ross Piston now for our kits after we were impressed with their durability, and quality control in our shop race car (which makes over 4000hp mind you). It is our own proprietary design. We did all the engineering inhouse for it based on our own development programs. Our kits feature many standard features that other companies make optional to keep the pricing low, but then suggest that you do upgrades. Our standard kits are rated to handle 1000hp and we have optional upgrades for up to 1600hp. Please let us know if you have any questions on any of our products.

Users who are viewing this thread