Best Fight of UFC 100

Storm_jordan

Established Member
What fight do you think was the best of UFC 100?
I personally believe Bisping getting knocked the **** out was the best...:dancenana:
discuss

Common

Established Member
I liked the fact Bisping got put to sleep, but Alves getting schooled for 5 rounds was the best. He was stronger, bigger, yet he still got manhandled like a prom queen on a prom night!

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
Of course, Bisping getting Pwned. That made my WEEK lol
Lesnar vs Mir was good I guess, I just dont like Brock's Attitude
GSP vs Alves was good, I knew GSP would come out on top!
and Akiyama vs Belcher was a great fight, I enjoyed that one.

Overall UFC 100 kicked ass.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i like lesnar and i'm glad he beat mir. i don't blame him for being pissed at mir either, frank talked alot of trash. but the fight of the night was hendo putting jizzbing to sleep.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Dan beading Bisping was awesome.

I am completely disappointed in Mir. He did not execute a good game plan. Brock Lesnar demonstrated a complete lack of class by flipping the audience and camera off.

GSP showed how great he was by dominating a great fighter like Alves for 5 rounds.

The Belcher fight was great and I'm a little disappointed Belcher lost, but was definitely entertaining.

I'm going with the GSP fight as the best. That was #1 vs #2 in the weight class and he handled it great. Not to mention he hurt his groin. I heard him say it in between rounds and was scared he was gonna lose after such a good performance.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
shit when i saw that knock out via dan henderson, my first thought was somebody's gonna make that into a GIF.
did yoshi win his fight?

Asx

Established Member
1247367977823.gif

RedfireSVT

Established Member
it's a good thing the hendo/jizzbing fight didn't go to the score cards. you can bet the ufc and douchebag dana white wanted jizzbing to win to help their plans to promote the ufc in the uk.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
i keep hearing how everone says brock this and brock that no class yada yada yada.....
koscheck used to do the same thing with the crowd, now hes slowly warming them over, as far as him yelling at mir after the fight, i think it was emotion more than lack of class, guy talks trash for months, you shut him up and avenge ur only loss, i can see his excitement, fight of the night i think is gonna be the gsp/alves fight but the fitch/thiago fight was good also

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
HENDERSON

i was going nuts in my living room all by myself hahaha

all the fights were pretty good though

oh...... did anyone see the clip before the fight where bisping said he was going to knock out hendo?? tehehe

RedDemon91

Established Member
I'm not gonna lie, I was pulling for Bisping but I have to give major props to Henderson, he's a helluva fighter and he deserved that win. That was a grade A knockout.

And to be honest with you I was pretty shocked on the outcome of the Akiyama/Belcher match. I thought they fought pretty equally but I definitely think that Belcher sank a lot more shots in then Akiyama. Regardless, another good match.

Users who are viewing this thread