best exhaust combination ever

kcast

LEO
Established Member
this is in my opinion, but i just recently got my exhaust installed, its a bbk off road x-pipe with the borla stingers cat back. man i love the sound, it is i would say the loudest ive heard so far, my buddy has a sonic blue 03 w/ bassani x and cat back and i think im a tad bit louder than him, and ive also heard a mach 1 w/ headers, xpipe and magnapack....just my opinion, but i would highly recommend this combination....

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Well ferrai has the best sound exhaust. But for a domestic car....

Its gonna have to be a ls1-ls6 with high flow cats long tubes and borla stingers :rockon:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I'm about to put some flowmasters on my car with the Off road MRT Hpipe.. WHo has this combo and how does it sound?

svtmustang04

Established Member
The Best Sounding exhaust I have heard was a Bassani O/R X with Flows. It was awsome. So im looking to get a bassani x w/ cats and a custom cat back. Stainless Steel all the way with the origanal flows and bassani tips welded in. :thumbsup: Can't Wait.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Originally posted by svtmustang04
The Best Sounding exhaust I have heard was a Bassani O/R X with Flows. It was awsome. So im looking to get a bassani x w/ cats and a custom cat back. Stainless Steel all the way with the origanal flows and bassani tips welded in. :thumbsup: Can't Wait.

You want to sell those Bassani mufflers?

(this coming from a person with a Bassani off-road X and 2 chamber Flowmasters)

svtmustang04

Established Member
Originally posted by Tabres
You want to sell those Bassani mufflers?

(this coming from a person with a Bassani off-road X and 2 chamber Flowmasters)

yeah eventually. Do you have any vids or sound bits of your car?

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by waytofastvette
Well ferrai has the best sound exhaust. But for a domestic car....

Its gonna have to be a ls1-ls6 with high flow cats long tubes and borla stingers :rockon:

The V-8's or 12's? Neither of them have that good ol' grumble to them that I love so I would disagree.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i personally don't like the sound of the ls1's/lt1's/ls6's with exhaust. all my friends with f-bodies always tell me they wouldn't trade their car for a stang...but they sure as hell would love the sound

kcast

LEO
Established Member
i was gonna go w/ flows, but everyone has them, go to mustangexhaust.com and listen to the combos

Users who are viewing this thread