Best dyno tuner with-in 4hrs of 44212

sonic_whine2003

Car Crazy
Established Member
Best dyno tuner with-in 4hrs of N.E. Ohio 44212

Hey fellow Terminator family-

Can anyone suggest a shop with in 4hrs or so of zip code 44212 (Brunswick, Oh) that installs VMP/KB/Whipple and dyno tunes 03-04 Cobra's very well? I was considering B3R here in Brunswick, but changed my mind now after talking to 3 different people that had tuning done and didn't like the job. (FYI im not saying B3R is bad, they do impressive work, just not the BEST at tunes)

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Better to list your City and State in the title as we don't know where your address is.

Check into Blankenship Tuning and Performance out of Shelbyville, Ky. He'll get you going with no problems at all and get you a good tune as well. He's about hour and a half tops from Cincy...

sonic_whine2003

Car Crazy
Established Member
Thanks, I took your advice and added N.E Ohio to the head line and thank you for the shop suggestion just a little to far.

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
^^ Listen to this guy and take it to Blankenship. He did my install and tune and my car runs\drives amazing compared to my old tune back when I had a pullied Eaton. He has people bringing their Terminators and Shelby's to him from 6-8 hours away, maybe even further. Consider yourself lucky to live so close.

Only issue is he's a very busy man, but the sooner you get in contact with him the sooner he can get you on the schedule.

Edit: Thought you were in the Cinci area, but even if your anywhere in the state of Ohio, I would still take it to him.

Last edited:

MikeW

Established Member
Better to list your City and State in the title as we don't know where your address is.

Check into Blankenship Tuning and Performance out of Shelbyville, Ky. He'll get you going with no problems at all and get you a good tune as well. He's about hour and a half tops from Cincy...

This ... Blankenship is where you need to go if you can.

LordVader04

Established Member
I am from southeast Michigan, but my wife is from Medina, OH right next to Brunswick, and you would only be a few hours from Alternative Auto Performance located in Chesterfield, MI. Lidio the owner is one of the best in the business!

Last edited:

sonic_whine2003

Car Crazy
Established Member
Thank you everyone.... Im sure to check them all out.....Yes, please post or send me the info Shadow Grey 03.......If anyone else has other suggestion's id love to hear them. Anyone ever hear of or know about a place called Street Stangs llc in Grafton ohio?

Dragu1a

Established Member
DynoTune Motorsports, in Columbus. His name is Brian Turner, he is awesome when it comes to tuning these cars. Only problem is he doesn't do the installs/swaps.

If you need a place that does both, Brady @ Pickups Plus Cars(also in Columbus, Lewis Center to be more specific). I haven't used Brady personally, but I have met and talked with him several times. I've heard nothing but great things about him and his work.

They are both busy, so you would need to book a few weeks out.

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
CRT Performance in Norwalk has done a ton of cars from my club and no one has ever had anything bad to say about him. I wouldn't take mine anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread