Best Droid X case

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
So, what are all of you X owners using as a case?

I had a Droid X, told myself that as soon as I started back up at work this year I would leave it in my lunchbox to avoid damage. Well, that lasted about 0 days. I put it in my back pocket and the phone bent when I went to go operate some equipment.

Anyways, I just got my replacement and now I'm looking for a good hard case that can stand up to the dust and drops that occur on the construction site. I've been reading up on both the Otterbox and the Kraken, both have their pros and cons.

Just looking to see if anyone has any personal experience. Thanks in advance.

-Eric

ZFan88

Established Member
I have an Otterbox for my Epic and it's the best case I've ever had. Not sure what else you want to know about it that you haven't already seen on their sites lol

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
otterbox, sure I could of found it cheaper elsewhere but I bought it at the verizon store. No clip on the back but that didnt matter to me. I have a Droid X

MissGT23

Established Member
I have had all kinds of cases for my phones, last year I got Otterbox for my HTC Evo and it's the best case ever. I do drop my phone at least once a day and it does a good job. Only thing I do not like about it silicone cover stretched and case itself is large. But it does it's job and I like it :)

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
otterbox, sure I could of found it cheaper elsewhere but I bought it at the verizon store. No clip on the back but that didnt matter to me. I have a Droid X

My clip is an aftermarket one they sell at Verizon. It sticks on with double sided tape. Works well

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Apparently you're not familiar with the Otterbox..

I used to throw my iPhone 10-15 feet to demonstrate the case to customers.

ZFan88

Established Member
It is though isnt it. A case isnt going to magically protect your phone from stupidity or overly rough use.

Actually, the rubber insulated, hard plastic, good quality case WILL protect the phone from stupidity or overly rough use. I've seen it plenty of times. Good day.

Users who are viewing this thread