Best Drag Radial's

dowchr

Established Member
Wasn't sure which forum to p0st this under. I'm really supprised there isn't a forum devoted just to wheels and tires on here but anyway...........

I've got a 97 Pacific Green Cobra and I will be buying chrome 03 Cobra wheels in about a month. I plan on going with 10.5 in the rear.

CJ Pony Parts offers the set of four wheels with four tires. The fronts are Nitto 555's the rears are N555R's.

Does anyone have any experience with Nitto N555R's? I was really looking to get the Nitto NT05R's. What are people's oppinions of these?

Feel free to post any pice of your Pacific Green Cobra with 03 Cobra wheels. I'd love to see how they look.

Thanks for your help.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Need more info.

Best for what?
Mileage? Traction? Combo?

Nittos will last the longest and depending on HP hook good on the street and suck at the track.

MT will hook better but not last near as long. Same with BFG.

Hoosier, GY, M&H will also hook better but not last as long.

For a Bolt on street car go Nitto.

dowchr

Established Member
The car have a Vortech V1 and is making 430 RWHP.

It is a garage queen and only comes out when the weather is nice.

It will see some track time but for the most part sees street use.

I put less than 5,000 miles a year on the car.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Everyone seems to forget about the Toyo Proxes TQ's, I'm ordering a set this upcoming week.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
Everyone seems to forget about the Toyo Proxes TQ's, I'm ordering a set this upcoming week.

Never heard of the TQ's but hopefully they're nothing like the Proxes tires on my Lightning; zero traction, but at least they're long lasting.

Users who are viewing this thread