Best console game ever made

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe I’m ****ing weird but i NEVER got the infatuation with GTA V, i played through the story, meh, and the multiplayer is borderline impossible with all the trolling.

Change my mind

Nope, 100% Agree.

Saints Row was a way more fun franchise.

Voltwings

Established Member
Man, I'm torn... I'm such a big fan of games with a real deep story. It's a hard call, but off the top of my head I'm probably going to have to go with Gears of War 2. I'm right there with the people saying halo 2, but Halo Reach had the best story (for me at least). May as well click submit on this post now or i'll be here all day second guessing myself. So many good games over the years.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Nope, 100% Agree.

Saints Row was a way more fun franchise.

I tried Saints row, took it back within the game stop return period and got something else. It was just too weird, like I needed to take shroomz or something to enjoy playing it lol.

Recon

Established Member
By far my favorite campaign I’ve played is Gears of War 2, next is Skyrim, then Halo Reach.

Pick your poison.

T.Man

Established Member
Bushido Blade

Way ahead of it's time with all of the awesome mechanics.

A close second is definitely N64 Goldeneye 007. Way too many good times strafing and spraying the P90 against friends.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Maybe I’m ****ing weird but i NEVER got the infatuation with GTA V, i played through the story, meh, and the multiplayer is borderline impossible with all the trolling.

Change my mind

Agreed. It’s been the same game since III/Vice City. There are much better open world games out there.

96gt02

Established Member
Overall I think N64 was the best console of all time, I liked golden eye much better than perfect dark and I still play Halo 3 every once in a while, also loved all the twisted metal games for PS1 while im at it.

96gt02

Established Member
Oh man I forgot about Tekken, there was just so many good games back then

SVTCam

Established Member
Halo 2 & FF7 have to be my favorite 2 games of all time. Can't believe nobody has mentioned Smash yet.. that game is not only incredibly fun to play, and the mechanics are insane to not only get good at, but to master - but watching the best in the world play Smash at events like Evo with that atmosphere is insane.

Zemedici

Established Member
Halo 2 & FF7 have to be my favorite 2 games of all time. Can't believe nobody has mentioned Smash yet.. that game is not only incredibly fun to play, and the mechanics are insane to not only get good at, but to master - but watching the best in the world play Smash at events like Evo with that atmosphere is insane.

Shiiiiiiit cod events are similar

SVTCam

Established Member
Shiiiiiiit cod events are similar

Cod is dead, but I am attending Twitch Con this year in San Jose.. not even a huge gamer anymore but a bunch of friends wanted to go and check it out. Still blows my mind how Video games used to be taboo and now its so mainstream & on TV. Wild times

Zemedici

Established Member
Cod is dead, but I am attending Twitch Con this year in San Jose.. not even a huge gamer anymore but a bunch of friends wanted to go and check it out. Still blows my mind how Video games used to be taboo and now its so mainstream & on TV. Wild times

IMG_1152.JPG

This is dead to you? Taken from CWL NoLA.....

The franchise is far from dead, it will never die. WW2 is just stale, as BO4 is coming out soon.

Tell Optic and Rise CoD is dead.....lulz.....

Users who are viewing this thread