best clutch for stock input shaft?

logan_yomtov

Established Member
I'm on a budget and can't really afford to go with a DFX 26spline input shaft, new pressure plate, flywheel and all that junk.
I'm so confused with every clutch post i've read in the past. So i'm trying to get some straight honest opinions.
I'm really just in need of the best clutch combo i can get for the stock 10spline. I'm making 470rwhp. any opinions?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We should have the 10 Spline DFX disc that was just released any day now. Besides that the regular Dual Friction Kit by Centerforce is a great clutch!! Jared

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
hey man go what Jared (black03) said i just bought one off of him and i love it you cant beat his price either. and very fast shipping :thumbsup: . I went with it becuz i didnt wanna mess with changing my input shaft. Just make sure you have your flywheel resurfaced!!! thats a must :beer:

Mark@LFP

Banned
Replacement clutch on a bubget;
Centeforce dual friction 10 spline ( stock replacement ).................$299.00
TOB.....................................................................................$24.95
Fidanza aluminum flywheel........................................................$299.00
In stock. LFP ships daily. FREE SHIPPING

Also available DF 26 spline and DFX

Last edited:

davbrucas

Banned
i got my CF DF and accessories from Mark at LFP. Their price was $30 cheaper than Lethal's but they shiped the clutch to the wrong address which put me in a bind as i only had one weekend off to isntall it. they shipped out another clutch the next day which was cool since they had not received the other one that they shipped to the wrong address. i got the package in 4 days and no TOB. :shrug: i had taken a day off to install the clutch but i again had to wait another 4-5days for them to ship the TOB and a day off wasted. so, my car still doesnt have the clutch done b/c of delays from LFP. next time i will pay the extra $30. in marks defense, he was away when the item shipped the first time, but it is his company and i spoke directly to him about the clutch initially, so he is responsible. when i called back about the TOB not being in the package and that this put me in another bind, i was told that "hey, we sent you the clutch without receiving the other one back from the other address." not my fault... :beer:

Mark@LFP

Banned
Actually we apologied and sent the TOB out priority. LFP ships hundreds of parts. We simply made a mistake that we took care as soon as it was realized.

Last edited:

mavado007

Established Member
I'm sure theres a logical explanation. I'm also in sales, is it possible you recently moved and LFP may have had more than 1 address in their system? We have been guilty of the same thing at my company (i.e. sending something to the customer with multiple addresses without double checking the address to be correct). I've bought most of my product for my Lightning and Cobra from LFP and so have many people on this forum and have never had an issue or problem with a bad address.

Everyone's Human!

davbrucas

Banned
2 mistakes on the same order is a bit much...

what happened is i talked to mark on the phone and told him that i needed the package shipped to a different address than the verified address on paypal. i specifically told him that i no longer lived at that address and would not receive the package if it was sent there. i gave him the address over the phone and he told me to also put the ship to address in the message box on paypal..which i did. shit happens. no big deal. i will plan better next time. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread