Best Bra and Car Covers

RonL55SVT

Established Member
I need some recommendations on what bra fits the best/ most durable for my 03 for highway driving. Also, who makes a decent car cover. Any help appreciated! Thanks, Ron

RedSnake

Mustang Purist
Established Member
Not to change the subject too much ;-) but has anyone (not affiliated with the maker) ever taken the invinca-shield stuff OFF their car? If so, how hard was it to do and did it leave any residue? That's my biggest concern about using it.

NCStanger

Established Member
I just had mine installed and the girl who did it said it can be a pain in the you know what to get off and she is a professional at doing it. It worried me a bit, but I got it on for now. She said if taken off correctly no damage to paint at all. She gave me impression that only you would damage if you got frustrated and started scrapping off pieces. There is a trick to it. Conditions need to be right, heat applied to it (with dryer maybe?), and once you get it started, you pull to stretch it and then lift ever so slowly while pulling away. You don't just peel it off like a peel back sticker. Does sound a little "nightmarish". Hope I don't have to worry about that for a few years. I'm protected for now though. There are some small bubbles on my front bumper where the lower and upper pieces come together. She also didn't line up my hood piece perfectly, leaving a small section unprotected at front of hood on right side. Very small though.

Friendchicken

Originally posted by RonL55SVT
I need some recommendations on what bra fits the best/ most durable for my 03 for highway driving. Also, who makes a decent car cover. Any help appreciated! Thanks, Ron

Well Ron, I find this one fits/works best while driving...

Users who are viewing this thread