Best Bang for Buck Rear Suspension Mods?

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I just got my Racestars in and will be getting 17" Hoosiers and 18x5's upfront. What rear suspension mods would you recommend for the track that won't break the bank? I will be doing road trips with the car too so don't want to lose street-ability etc.

Rocketir

Established Member
Looking into trying to add traction for the street myself.
How important are upgrading the Upper control arm mounts? I thought I read somewhere that for the 2013-2014 they beefed them up and it wasn't as important.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Is there any advantage to using the relocation brackets on a stock height 2013 with Performance Package? Non Adjustable Poly BMR lower control arms.

Clemson

Established Member
Well in my instance, when I went to aftermarket arms (Steeda), the geometry was no longer correct - in other words, in the OEM location, the arms aimed down slightly from axle to body. I had to get relo's to correct that.

05Sonicblue

Established Member
I have upper / lower control arms and panhard bar. I have relo brackets but took them off as I didn't need them with stock height.
That's a good point. my car had springs installed to lower the car. I also put the 2008 bullet rear shock tower brace and the adjustable pan hard.

05Sonicblue

Established Member
05-14 everything should fit. Van at revan racing spec'd mine out. I went head to toe. Everything except drive shaft loop which I need now. Lol. Installed it all and the 4 wheel laser alignment to factory specs and my car drives like a million dollar sports car! Best money I have spent on my car by far. BMR is a vendor on the site shoot them a message.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
05-14 everything should fit. Van at revan racing spec'd mine out. I went head to toe. Everything except drive shaft loop which I need now. Lol. Installed it all and the 4 wheel laser alignment to factory specs and my car drives like a million dollar sports car! Best money I have spent on my car by far. BMR is a vendor on the site shoot them a message.

Wow nice! I'm just doing my research right now but when I'm ready to place an order I'll contact them. Do I even need the relocation brackets if I plan to keep the stock ride height?

05Sonicblue

Established Member
If you look in the parts for sale section there are some deals to be had on new stuff. or slightly used. the BMR stuff IMHO is really bullet proof and great quality finish and fit.

Users who are viewing this thread