Best all season/street tires

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
Running 17x9 all around but will be soon be getting 17x10.5 or even 18x10.5 for rear. What's the best tire to go with..as well as price? I'm looking for something wider then the 275 I'm currently running. Thanks

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
315s are pretty popular for a 10.5 wide wheel. differant brands of tires run a little differant too. I'll be picking up some nitto 555rs for the rears here soon

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
315s are pretty popular for a 10.5 wide wheel. differant brands of tires run a little differant too. I'll be picking up some nitto 555rs for the rears here soon

Yeah man def the most popular and they look nice on wheels too. Just wanted to get feedback on the tires. I will be purchasing rear tires very soon.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What do you want your tires to do for you? Are you looking for the best launch, the best tire for Autocross or just an everyday high performance Street tire? Do you drive your vehicle year round? Is wet traction a concern?

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
What do you want your tires to do for you? Are you looking for the best launch, the best tire for Autocross or just an everyday high performance Street tire? Do you drive your vehicle year round? Is wet traction a concern?

def performance street tire.. and no i dont plan on driving it year round but majority of the year you can say..

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If you run 17x10.5s in the rear, you can run up to tire size 315/35-17. If you run 18x10s or 18x10.5s in the rear, you can run up to tire size 315/30-18. You title mentions all-season/street tires and currently there are no performance all-season tires in the above sizes. That being said, we can certainly put you into a great summer performance tire but these types of tires are not designed to be run in near freezing temperatures. Will this type of tire suite your driving needs?

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
Well I'll be running the 17x10.5 from what it looks like right now. As far as
summer tires I'm not really to familiar. And I don't think I'll be driving in the winter unless it was an emergency.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would take a close look at the NT555 Extreme Performance in size 315/35-17. This tire offers great dry and wet grip and typically last around 20K to 30K miles.

Users who are viewing this thread