bentley!

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
I was driving down route 46 in NJ when I see a black sporty looking car on my ass.He follows me to the parkway and comes up to the side of me.It was a Bentley Continnental Gt!I dont think he knows what a 2003/04 cobra can do,especially one with 512hp at the wheels.So we hit it at around 45,and I instantly pull a couple cars,then by third gear it was just plain ugly.We pull over to the rest stop to chat.His car was the most beautiful designed vehicle I have ever seen.He then tells me it is a 6.0 liter twin turbo awd (550hp/480tq).He was very impressed by my car and a real gentlemen.When I got home I looked in the road and track mag and here is the stats (4.4 0-60 12.9 1/4 mile).Pretty impressive for a 5500 lb vehicle!

WaznMe

Enzyte RICER RECOMMENDED.
Established Member
Yeh Bentleys look badd-ass but alot of people cant afford them ... so they go the cheap way out and buy the the Chrysler 300...

I think they kinda sorta resemble bentleys , so alot of people are buying them and throwing some 22''s on them and such....

but good kill and I wouldnt of ever thought they weighed 5500lbs damn that is crazy

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Yes they weigh more than a Suburban SUV got to love what BMW has done for the B with wings badge. I'm on a bentley forum and some of what those owners have done is quite impressive the most I seen what the 6.0 is pushing is around 670 HP and about 900 FT Lbs. of torque good for about a High 11 sec 1/4th pass at 66 degrees and minimal humidity.

Users who are viewing this thread