Benefit car show at Hooters in Sanford

Robbyh17

Established Member
Edit** we now have an official date, time, and web page. The show is on Saturday, March 22nd, 6-9pm. In order to stay posted, visit us at www.facebook.com/aphospitalbenefitcarshow.
Be sure to like our page to stay updated. Adding new sponsors on a daily basis.

Hey Guys,
My name is Robby Hamoud and I am a marketing student at UCF. I am enrolled in a project class called cornerstone that pairs a group of us with non-profit organizations in order to plan, design, and execute fundraising/benefit events in
effort to raise money for the cause.
My group has chosen B.A.S.E. Camp for Kids with Cancer at Arnold Palmer Hospital as our non-profit. As for the event, I will be in charge of a car show.

I wanted to combine one of my passions with a way to give back; therefore, I will be hosting a benefit car show at the Hooters in Sanford next to the Seminole Towne Center Mall in the middle of March (still waiting on the exact date) This is a legit event approved by Hooters and I am trying to reach out on every outlet I can. I would love to have you all at my show. It is American Muscle themed, not strictly Mustangs, so bring what you have.

There is no entrance fee, and no requirement to donate; although, it would definitely be appreciated. We will be having raffle/drawings for gift baskets/give aways from some of your local performance shops as well as favorite food chains (Chickfila is already in as a sponsor) as part of the reward for those of you that donate.

Some of the details are still being worked out but I am working personally with the marketing manager of southeast region of Hooters in order to make this the best event we possibly can. I know at the moment this sounds small time, but I am attempting to make it big time with the help of all of you. After all, the most important part of a car show is the cars! I have already reached out to a lot of different outlets in effort to bring as many cars as possible.

At the end of the day, even if it isn't the most amazing show you have attended, its still an opportunity to give back to the community, enjoy some great looking cars, good people, and hopefully a great atmosphere as well.

I will keep you all updated on the official date and official promotion flyer/ad once approved. If you have any suggestions for me to make this the best it can be, let me hear them! Let all of your friends know!
Thanks guys!

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
have you reached out to any of the local clubs? mid florida mustangs, theres a facebook group for unlimited mustangs of CFL or something like that.

when you get a date I can mention it to my aunt/uncle that are in a small Corvette Club as well.

been through cornerstone as well, loads of fun

Robbyh17

Established Member
Also, yes I have reached out to all of those groups mentioned. I would love if you spoke to that corvette group. The more the merrier!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Hell yes. I'll grab all the car guys I know and drag them over. Hang out, check out cars, donate then head to Hollerbachs :D

Robbyh17

Established Member
Also, there is an event created on the Facebook page, if you are going please join the event so we can get a head count before the final day. There is also a "status" that asks for you to list the car you're bringing to the show as another means for a headcount. Share the page with all your friends!

Robbyh17

Established Member
The show is coming more and more together each day. You guys now will have the opportunity to win some Chickfila, Jeremiahs, Hooters, Tillys, and Lake Mary Car Wash items in the raffle! Many more sponsors to come before the day of the show, this is just a start. I had my partner out at the Waterford meet handing out flyers to our event on Saturday. If you were there I hope he was able to get in contact with you! As always, if you are attending please visit the page to "register" by posting your car under the registration status. This is important because I have had tons and tons of people tell me they are coming, but no official confirmations yet. www.facebook.com/aphospitalbenefitcarshow Thanks for all the support guys! Ill keep you posted.

Robbyh17

Established Member
If any one is feeling friendly, feel free to post this flyer on your social media or let your friends see it somehow!

Robbyh17

Established Member
If youre on FB, we ask that you please register by Saturday the 16th on our page www.facebook.com/aphospitalbenefitcarshow If you are a member of untouchable mustangs of central florida, they have made my event an official event for them as well so a lot from that club will be attending. Also, mid florida camaro club has done the same so be sure to bring your friendly attitude! We all share the same passion for our cars. Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread