Bend Pak lift is in, Garage is almost finished

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
The floor received an Epoxy Shield coating, the Bend Pak MX-10ACX automotive lift has been installed, the compressor is in, storage racks are installed, got tunes, got 2.5 tons of A/C, and the security cameras are functioning. I just have a little bit of touch-up left on my garage and it will be to my liking. I didn't show the 2-car garage with dog kennels because it's nothing special.

My digital camera doesn't take the best pictures, but you'll get a general idea:

http://www.henry-bell.com/images/Garage

Can anybody give me pointers to complete the garage? I need a bench to attach a vise to, and I need to mount the air line hosereel on the left side Bend Pak tower. I know I'm missing something.

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
hmm, a plasma cutter? Never hurts to have more than enough tools rather than not enough... =) Very nice garage!

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
I bought the epoxy shield for my garage floor, but I am hesitant to put it on as I have heard of it coming off where the tires sit.

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
On another board a member recommended a fire extinguisher. Totally forgot. Next up is a 25kW generator and a Miller Tig machine.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Sorry... I had missed the pic link. See it now. Looks great! I was especially interested since I'm just starting mine as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread