Benchracer's JPC Turbo car on the dyno.

nonliberal

Established Member
Just don't put a window in the block chasing a #. That would suck!
I wish there was some sort of indicator that tells you when you're at the limits before the sleeve goes into the water jacket.

In for big #s though!!

Deespeed99

Established Member
Just don't put a window in the block chasing a #. That would suck!
I wish there was some sort of indicator that tells you when you're at the limits before the sleeve goes into the water jacket.

In for big #s though!!

I had over 10 pulls over 900 hp and near the 1000 mark not including the 1000 hp pull not a single issue... I think its more a factor on the track then dyno.

nonliberal

Established Member
I had over 10 pulls over 900 hp and near the 1000 mark not including the 1000 hp pull not a single issue... I think its more a factor on the track then dyno.

Good point. I'm always nervous watching those RPMs climb on a new build. The whole time it's happening i'm thinking about did I remember this, was this torque spec right, did I forget that, etc, etc,. lol

Deespeed99

Established Member
Good point. I'm always nervous watching those RPMs climb on a new build. The whole time it's happening i'm thinking about did I remember this, was this torque spec right, did I forget that, etc, etc,. lol

Lmao! You couldnt be any more right. I cringed every pull waiting for something to happen. Its exciting yet scary!

BTW im going to go with 1019.

Users who are viewing this thread