Benchmark knives just made my banned list

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
Just saw a video about how Benchmade knives has been assisting in the destruction of firearms. Even better, when they dug deeper, they discovered that Benchmade has been giving money to all the anti gun Dims in Oregon. What a screwed up company. Luckily, I haven't wasted any of my money on their products before. They are banned from my house just like Nike.

Machdup1

Established Member
Don’t really care. They didn’t help in confiscation efforts nor does it appear that took an anti gun stance. They just helped the police.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
SureFire is guilty of the same, greasing the wheels of Democrats in Cali.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
66+ page thread on ARFcom. Owner has given tens of thousands of contributions to gun grabbing pols in recent years. Separate thread on ARFcom for BM owner's "apology" video.

I won't throw away or destroy the BM knives I own but me next purchases will be Protech, Cold Steel, Spyderco, etc.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Who could a owner be so damn dumb, he doesn't look at the UK and see whats going on in the world?

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
Who could a owner be so damn dumb, he doesn't look at the UK and see whats going on in the world?

First they came for the machine guns and I did not speak out—because I didn't have any machine guns.

Then they came for the AR pattern rifles and standard capacity mags, and I did not speak out— because I didn't think anyone "needed" an AR or more than 10 rounds.

Then they came for the rest of the guns, and I did not speak out—because I was a knife manufacturer.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

BigFatMatt

Ain't never gonna change
Established Member
ZT Knives

I love my ZT.

Best knife I've ever owned, it is indestructible. I have the 0400, very thick solid S30V blade.

My brother has a Benchmade folding knife and while his lockup was good during the first year or two, now it is pretty loose.

My ZT locks up like a fixed blade, 8 years later has absolutely zero movement and makes his Benchmade look like a wal mart knife.

Machdup1

Established Member
Please send your unneeded benchmade knives to me.

Do it for the children.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I think the issue is there is the playing the usual political patronage games versus outright support for D's. I think that is what is sticking in people's craws.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I wouldn't read too much into this.

Benchmade assisted police. Good way for them to get more publicity to their services/knives. Does not mean they are anti-gun.

I've had an Osborne Carbon fiber (S90v steel) for two years and only had it sharped once. It is an amazing knife that I use EVERYDAY on all kinds of things in the warehouse. No problems at all.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
While I won't get rid of any of my Benchmade (and HK) knives I probably won't buy any more. Not because of working with local Police to destroy legally, or whose owners were afforded due process, confiscated firearms but because of providing support to politicians on the wrong side of history. Plus they don't have any other models I want. lol.

Microtech is the future. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread