Benchmade Knives

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Benchmade is top of the line knives that's for sure.. I have a account through them with a Military discount as well.. Great pricing for what you get.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
I carry a Barrage as an everyday knife. I also had one issued on deployment(s). Their quality and service is top notch.

Also for a smaller company and for fixed blade knives check out Airborne knives on facebook. Top quality for sure.

7.62x51

Established Member
Benchmade is awesome.

Lifetime warranty, plus they will sharpen your knife for free if you just pay for shipping + handling. (sharpen your knife yourself you big lazy)

96 cobra

Established Member
I've had a few mini-grips.
Great knives except the D2 version, turned out to be a very fragile edge.

Machdup1

Established Member
I carry a Barrage as an everyday knife. Their quality and service is top notch.

+1 The barrage may be the best pocket knife I have ever owned. It put my collection of Gerbers to shame.

In NC, you can also get auto knives. Get one of these as your next purchase.

9052 AFO-II

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've had my orange benchmade griptilian for about 3 years now. never resharpened and it has never failed on me. 10/10

Jroc

Established Member
I've had a few mini-grips.
Great knives except the D2 version, turned out to be a very fragile edge.

Nature of the beast. D2 is a very hard metal, but being so it's also fairly brittle as far as metals go. D2 is good for cutting and holding a edge longer being a hard/tough metal, but I wouldn't recommend it for chopping and things like that.

Here's my Benchmade Rant DPT. It's a very nice knife IMO, and I like it a lot.

2qv7a68.jpg

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Had a friend give me his benchmade from his deployment...he had an extra one also as did his brother...2 of 3 have had the internal "spring" break...maybe bad batch but who knows.

va boy

Established Member
The Grpitillian is a great knife, terrific ergos, razor sharp out of the box too. Most of my knives are Kershaw and Zero Tolerance, Benchmade is one of the other few that I will spend the bucks on as well. Good choice!

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Nature of the beast. D2 is a very hard metal, but being so it's also fairly brittle as far as metals go. D2 is good for cutting and holding a edge longer being a hard/tough metal, but I wouldn't recommend it for chopping and things like that.

Here's my Benchmade Rant DPT. It's a very nice knife IMO, and I like it a lot.

2qv7a68.jpg

have a version of that kershaw for my edc. i got the tanto serrated version though. haven't looked into benchmade knives.

Users who are viewing this thread