Belton Damn

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
i thought it was cool. they got the damn open now because of all the rain we've gotten in texas here lately

Damm-1.gif

video
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Fast150/?action=view&current=Damn6-3-07.flv

Last edited by a moderator:

wag03gt

Established Member
ahhh i love it when they open the damn its fun to go down there and chill. Ill have to run down there this evening and hang out with some friends

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
haha damn didnt know there was someone local on here lol that has been there cool. its first time ive seen it open in like a year or so

wag03gt

Established Member
Lol yup i go to UMHB. It was open a month or so ago :shrug: when i went down there. I go fishin down there every now and then with some buds

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Cobra Was Here said:
I drive over the dam all the time but i've never been down to that part! looks scary

nah its pretty cool. i think i was the only white guy down there today.. lots of mexicans.. lol but i had a Puerto Rican hotty with me so i was safe lol

OrangeCobra04

Established Member
Is that Stillhouse Dam?

Edit: Nevermind I lived in Killeen Texas for 10 years and never knew Belton Lake had a Dam. I always went fishing at Stillhouse. On the opposite side of the dam there is a nature trail and I used to catch some nice size bass there. That place has some monster Gars.

Last edited:

Black10thSVT

Established Member
I have been to lake belton a few times, but I dont ever rember the Dam. Its been more than 10+ years. May have to ride in the cobra now.

Users who are viewing this thread