Belt Slip....question?

IZBLOWN

I replace my 3.2 upper with my 3.0 upper (Reichard). I see the same boost level i did with the 3.2 and the boost actually falls off in the upper RPM (about 1lb). The truck makes a hair over 15lbs the falls to a little above 14lbs. I went to the track last night and it picked up a 1/10th, but the MPH stayed the same, i attest the better time to the 60' from the blower spinning up faster, but in the higher RPM's, the boost falls off. My question is, does anyone make the Aux. idler setup for the KB? I think JLP offers them, but havent talked to anyone about it yet? Any help is appreciated.

Anthony
[email protected]
01 BLK L

IZBLOWN

I am running the Gatorback for the 4# lower, i am running a 6# lower, with the 3.0 upper, so i know the belt is tight enough. I guess i will have to go with what you said. Thanks man!

Anthony

SNCBOOM

Established Member
If you talk to dougwg I'm sure he can come up with something for the KB setup. Good luck :thumbsup:

dougwg

Established Member
Sorry, but if I made something for the KB's it would basically be a copy of the Metco Aux. idler setup... which I WILL NOT DO!!

Contact Ron or Aaron @ METCO Motorsports Solutions and tell them to get busy!:beer:

BTW: thanks for the plug SNCBOOM :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread