Belt sizing with Whipple 2.3 and 3.0" pulley

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
I am currently running the 3.5" Pulley on my '04 Cobra. I have the stock lower pulley, Belt length is 77" 7/8" (Napa 25-080774), and a set of (3) 90mm idlers. I am changing to a 3.0" pulley on the SC soon and was wondering what belt size to go with since I am going to a smaller pulley set-up? Thank you for any help or feedback.

Last edited:

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
I think that I am going to try a 76" belt. 76 1/2 (1945mm) ................. K080760

What do you think?

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
I think that I am going to try a 76" belt. 76 1/2 (1945mm) ................. K080760

What do you think?

I think either the 75.5" or the 76" will work for you. I am going to a 3.1" pulley and I will also use a 76" belt. Again I do have 4 idlers. Not sure if it matters.

Anyone else with his exact setup (3" blower pulley with 3 idlers)???

I also noticed you are a neighbor...well sort of a neighbor over in the NL. Lets get in contact. I want to hear a bit more about your car.

Last edited:

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
I think either the 75.5" or the 76" will work for you. I am going to a 3.1" pulley and I will also use a 76" belt. Again I do have 4 idlers. Not sure if it matters.

Anyone else with his exact setup (3" blower pulley with 3 idlers)???

I also noticed you are a neighbor...well sort of a neighbor over in the NL. Lets get in contact. I want to hear a bit more about your car.

Yeah I sent you a pm before I moved here asking about what I had to do to get my car ready to bring here. I think I have your number still in a pm. I can call you sometime and chat about it. I also make trips to Germany frequently so we could schedule a meeting or if you ever wanted to come to Holland for a vacation I run around these parts with some Skylines and othjer stuff... TTYL.

Users who are viewing this thread