Belt length help on a 2.8H.....PLEASE!!

tmkr03

Established Member
I am looking for a lenght or someone with a close setup and hopefully I can back track if needed.

2.8H with a 3.5 upper and a a 4lb lower, billetflow idlers all 4 and the metco alternator pulley.

I cant seem to find a length any where and I have searched. I tried to back track from kb's site but I come up with a belt that is much shorter than my whipple setup was which is odd because I had smaller pullies on the blower and a 2# lower

Last edited:

scotts99snake

Established Member
I had the same problem with my 2.6H/3.5" pulley. I measured mine the best I could and ordered what I thought it was, one size larger, and one size smaller. I took the 3, found the one I wanted, and returned the other two. My parts guy was cool with it. There is link to a chart below, but it says with the 3.5" pulley, you can't use the snub idler....
Supercharger Pulleys

tmkr03

Established Member
I had the same problem with my 2.6H/3.5" pulley. I measured mine the best I could and ordered what I thought it was, one size larger, and one size smaller. I took the 3, found the one I wanted, and returned the other two. My parts guy was cool with it. There is link to a chart below, but it says with the 3.5" pulley, you can't use the snub idler....
Supercharger Pulleys

I should be able to use it since i have a rr tensioner. at least I could with a 3.2 rr upper and a 2lb or 4lb lower on my whipple. dunno though

Users who are viewing this thread