Belltech install

"olsson"

Established Member
I started today with the install of my belltech 3"-4" kit and i got the rear right side done today. It was pretty straight forward except the front hangers that was a real pita. Im gonna finnish up the the other side tomorrow and hoppfully start on the front.

When i got out this morning there was a black -00 lightning on my parking lot, turns out my neighbour just bought it yesterday :rockon: He was told that there were 28 lightnings in sweden ( idk if that number is right) but anyway its pretty cool there are 2 lightnings in my little town with 5000 people :burnout:

Have a great weekend you all / Anders

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
that kits a spindle/coil and hanger/shackle, right? what kinda of shocks do you plan on using? shock extenders? also did you get camber bolts? any plans to notch the rear? i have same rear setup and it bottoms out quite a bit...

edit: i also have a 03 dsg in my same apartment complex, never talked to the dude tho

Last edited:

"olsson"

Established Member
that kits a spindle/coil and hanger/shackle, right? what kinda of shocks do you plan on using? shock extenders? also did you get camber bolts? any plans to notch the rear? i have same rear setup and it bottoms out quite a bit...

edit: i also have a 03 dsg in my same apartment complex, never talked to the dude tho

The kit i got has no spindels it has coils, hangers, shackles and shocks + all the hardware and camber bolts, i belive its called belltech 400. For now im just gonna put the shocks that came with the kit on the truck but later on im getting something more track friendly that i can adjust. :beer:

very nice. deffiantly get some pics up when you get done

Will do

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
Leave the Isolators out of the front, and don't put the shackles on their lowest setting. You will end up with a nice little rake. If you don't do it like that, you'll actually end up lower in the rear than the front, and you'll find out real quick what it feels like when the rear end smacks the rails.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Anders, there's over 50 Lightnings in Sweden that i know of. Probably need to double that to get to the real number !

"olsson"

Established Member
Anders, there's over 50 Lightnings in Sweden that i know of. Probably need to double that to get to the real number !

Ok well i have no idea how many there are maybe a hundred then, im gonna tell him that :lol1:

I finnished the left rear side today and all i got to say is that i will never, never, never ever again try and remove the front hangers from a truck :bored:

But it turned out really god and the stance turned out great, im gonna start on the front tomorrow and hoppfully get some pics up if i can borrow a camera from someone. I just hope that the front will sit lower then the rear

Users who are viewing this thread