Believe it or not Good SVT dealer!!!

BURN0913

Established Member
I have an 03 with a KB&goodies and a 12 point cage full bassani but during the cage install we noticed a significant leak from the rear diff just gasket but when I brought the car to dealer offer to fix the diff under warrenty and even though i don't have the tick they are doing the driver side head swap under warrenty. I'd writen that off after the KB install but if anybody in central TX has a reason to take their cobra in go see Lief Johnson Ford. They're allright.

maoun

Established Member
cool......

my dealership in LA has no prob servicing my cobra :) full rollcage too....full griggs suspension, different oil pan, brakes, etc, etc, etc......

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
a good case for surveying the dealerships BEFORE getting serviced. Refreshing to hear that some dealers understand the value of good service and customer relations.
I just love happy endings!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I think my warrenty friendly dealer relations have pretty much come to an end. Night before I took my car into the dealer for the rearend swap, my service manager was out at the track watching me make passes. Of course he wouldn't void the warrenty for the headswap, but future issues may be a problem....We'll see.....

Users who are viewing this thread