Before and after

skyhighsd

Established Member
First time I have posted pics of my car on here. Here are some pics of my new wheels CCW (thanks Matt)on my car. After these were taken the rear end was pulled out. I am welding the tubes and changing the gears in it. Plus some susp. mods. And finally putting the Afco HE, canton tank, morros tank, KB stage 3 and full exhaust. So car will be down for a week or alittle more:banana:
Before:
P6260065.gif

P6260064.gif

And after:
P6290068.gif

P6290066.gif

P6290070.gif

I was worried when I saw the rear tires come and did not think they would fit like I wanted them to. But I love how it came out. I just can not make my mind up if I am going to lowwer it or not. Rear tire are M/T 305/35/18 after a few days of looking I found them, atleast I dont have to wait until Oct to get them:rolling:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
looks great but you are a set of springs away from that car looking absolutely sick

skyhighsd

Established Member
One word........Adjustable.........Wheels look good, but that car needs a drop....
I will have to look into that. I want the best for drag racing, this car will see a lot of track time so I want the best set up for that. Lowwering a car with just springs is not what I am looking for.

What size are those ape bars on the bike in the 1st pic.
18" with 1 3/4 risers

Finally a set of wheels I like. Specs. Please?!!
18x9.5 and 18x11 they are what CCW sells for the GT500

Users who are viewing this thread