Before and After Pictures of a 2015 Mustang GT New Car Prep

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
looks awesome man!!! I just did new car prep to my dad's. he just got a 2015 ecoboost pp and had scratches on hood and driver quarter. i paint corrected them out and the paint quality is terrible and it is super super soft. is the yellow the same way???

only done driver quarter and hood so far going to get some eco quartz to hopefully harder up paint some

heavenly

Established Member
looks awesome man!!! I just did new car prep to my dad's. he just got a 2015 ecoboost pp and had scratches on hood and driver quarter. i paint corrected them out and the paint quality is terrible and it is super super soft. is the yellow the same way???

only done driver quarter and hood so far going to get some eco quartz to hopefully harder up paint some

Thanks. Yes, the yellow paint is very soft. Lots of orange peel as well. I've got a 2015 Black Mustang GT I'm doing a New Car Prep on next week. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Thanks. Yes, the yellow paint is very soft. Lots of orange peel as well. I've got a 2015 Black Mustang GT I'm doing a New Car Prep on next week. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

yup black has a decent amount as well and yes please keep me posted hopefully i will order some quartz and get this 15 ecoboost done by the time you do the GT! Nice work so far though!

oldmodman

Established Member
Was the car actually delivered to your client in that condition?

That was horrible! I especially hate all the water spots and greasy fingerprints on the touchscreen.

You did a fantastic job of bringing it back to what it should have looked like in the first place.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Was the car actually delivered to your client in that condition?

That was horrible! I especially hate all the water spots and greasy fingerprints on the touchscreen.

You did a fantastic job of bringing it back to what it should have looked like in the first place.

customer could have asked for a new car prep not to be done like my dad did. dont let the dealer touch these new cars

Users who are viewing this thread