Established Member
Before
2007_0205Rushmore0012-1.gif

After
2007_0111Rushmore0023-1.gif

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
My first one a 97 sorry about the pic quality cam was bought in 98 lol don't have any before pics but was bone stock when purchased
LEFTSIDETOPDOWN2-1-1.gif

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
My 06 don't have any before but was stock sorry not a Cobra but was a nice car I thought.
100_1167-1.gif

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
no, its custom built in the car, the box cannot be removed.

What does it being custom built have to do with the direction the sub is firing?
Shouldn't it be firing towards the rear of the car for the best effect? Also, I would think the amp would run a lot cooler if it was n't wedged behind the rear seat like that.:shrug:

Just asking.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
yeah, mine fire away from the rear seats. they sound alot better. i'm going to somehow mount the amps on the floor of the rest of the trunk. i don't get groceries in it so f*** the trunk space.

MoCkiN U

Established Member
DAMN dude that is the sickest Mach I have EVER seen. Its hard to be original anymore, and even harder to look good doing it. That is sick.

Thank you very much!! That is the best compliment I can ever get. Sounds cocky as hell but visiting charlotte for the NMRA/NMCA event I heard that a lot and was freakin awesome!! This is really my first nice ride and I am really taking care of it. I got some pms on the system that is in it so I posted a pic of that setup too.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
this cobra is my first ride i've really taken care of also. i used to have a mitsubishi mighty max as my first ride followed by a mazda b2500, dodge dakota, ford explorer and now my cobra. i was in absolute horsepower shock lol!

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i want to do a setup kind of like mockin u's minus the bottles. i'm going to be running two rockford amps at 553 rms a peice. i think it's going to be loud.

elcobrita

Established Member
hey crash did you paint the interior or are they different pieces??

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
one thousand million percent painted except for carpet, seats and steering wheel. why?

DSCN1486.gif

DSCN1500.gif

DSCN1514.gif

DSCN1551.gif

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
what kind of rotors are those? i have brembo's but the back rotor looks tiny compared to yours.

elcobrita

Established Member
Crash, because i have saddle interior too, but my steering wheel and carpet look beat up so i wanted to re do the interior but paint it black. u got any tips for me? did you do the painting yourself? what paint did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread